2018 Summer Camp Schedule/Details
DOWNLOAD: 2018 SUMMER CAMP Brochure (PDF)
DOWNLOAD: 2018 SUMMER CAMP Registration Form (PDF)
DOWNLOAD: 2018 HOME SCHOOL Registration Form (PDF)
|Camp Week||Dates||Ages *||Grades **||Rates ***|
|1. Home School Week 1||May 14-18||6-18||1-12||$185|
|2. Home School Week 2||May 21-25||6-18||1-12||$185|
|3. Junior Teens||Jun 10-16||13-16||8-11||$280|
|4. Junior Boys||Jun 17-23||8-11||3-6||$260|
|5. Excel||Jun 24-30||18-26+||-||$280|
|6. Junior Girls||Jul 8-14||8-11||3-6||$260|
|7. Senior Teens||Jul 15-21||15-18||10-12||$280|
|8. Senior Boys||Jul 22-28||11-14||6-9||$260|
|9. Senior Girls||Jul 29 - Aug 4||11-14||6-9||$260|
* Ages as of 10/15/2018 ** Grades as of Fall 2018
*** Rates (per camper, per week) include $25 registration fee, lodging, meals, and coordinating accident insurance. (See #5 below)
The above rates give each camper, lodging, meals, and coordinating accident insurance. These rates do include the $25 registration fee (See #5 below).
Snack Shack – Approximately $30.00 spending money should be sufficient. Money will be banked in a camp account. MTYC apparel and gear are available and may require additional spending money.
Crafts – Fees for materials for some camp weeks are $5.00 per craft to be paid at registration.
T-shirts – New MTYC shirts $10.00.
How to Register
(1) Carefully fill out both sides of the brochure registration form or print additional forms from the website (one sided from the web form).
(2) Use a separate form for each camper and camp week.
(3) Make sure parent or guardian has signed back side of form.
(4) Complete T-shirt order form and include payment in check.
(5) Enclose a $25.00 (nonrefundable) registration fee or full payment with each form. Make check payable to: MTYC.
(6) Any balance of payment is due upon arrival to camp. Partial refunds will be given upon request if camper leaves camp before Tuesday noon due to medical sickness, injury or family emergency.
(7) Detach registration form and send it to the address below (and save the remaining portion, map and other details).
Mountain Top Youth Camp
c/o Mark & Pam Armfield – Registrar
2818 Kivett Drive
Greensboro, NC 27407
ALL Summer Camp Weeks: Start Sunday: Check In 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
End Saturday: Check Out 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
EXCEPTION: Homeschool weeks check in and check out is same times as above, but on Monday and Friday, respectively.
Each camper must check-out with camp directors or designated staff members before leaving camp grounds.
Why you should register early
Registrations are taken on a “first received” basis. There is a 120 camper capacity for each week. Confirmation of receipt and acceptance of camper’s registration will be mailed. Your cancelled check also acknowledges receipt of registration. When weekly quotas are filled, registrants will be placed on a waiting list and notified by mail of their position. If campers desire to be in the same cabin, both campers should be about the same age and must request each other on their own registration form (one request limit). A reasonable effort will be made to honor all requests.
Cancelling your registration
Please notify the registrar immediately so that campers on the waiting list can be notified.
Sickness, phone calls, lost & found
- Mark all clothing, bedding, and personal items. Youth do not always remember or recognize their own belongings. Lost items are the responsibility of the camper.
- The camp staff includes certified nurses and lifeguards. Physicians and hospitals are nearby to handle sickness or an accident if necessary.
- Please do not call your youth or have them call home unless absolutely necessary. All phone calls go through the directors. Do not leave your youth with a cell phone or electronic device. Anyone who needs to visit during camp sessions should contact camp directors in advance.
|+ What to Bring||x Do NOT Bring|
|Notebook||iPods (Media Players)|
|Pen and Pencil||iPads (Tablets)|
|Camera and Memory Card/Film||Scooters|
|Sweater or Sweatshirt||Fireworks|
|Plastic Bags (wet items)||Pets|
|Pillow (not provided)||Foods|
|Sleeping Bag or Single Sheets and Blanket||Drinks|
|Personal Toilet Articles|
|Wash Cloth and Towels|
|Modest, One Piece Swimwear|
|Modest Shirts and Shorts|